Putting a fun twist on brownies. If you love Oreos like me you will love these brownies. I made these brownies for a morning tea at work and everybody loved them. You can use the base brownie mix then add anything you want in, like chocolate chips or walnuts.
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 packet of Oreos
- Preheat oven to 175 and line your baking tray with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl add the melted butter and sugar and mix.
- Add eggs and vanilla to the mixture and keep mixing on medium.
- Sift in the cocoa powder and a pinch of salt and keep mixing for 1 minute.
- Sift in flour and fold together with a spatula to combine. Make sure not to over mix.
- Add in chopped Oreos and white chocolate chips and combine with your spatula.
- Add mixture in your lined tray, make sure mixture is even and has gone to all the edges of the tray.
- Cook for 25mins. Once cooked let the brownies rest before removing them from the tray. Lining tray with baking paper makes removing the brownies a lot easier. Just simply lift the brownies up by pulling the sides of baking paper out of the tray.