About this recipe:
Raspberries and white chocolate are a match made in heaven. Combine these two together to make the perfect cookies. These Raspberry and White Chocolate Cookies are perfectly soft and sweet. The perfect snack, I took these to morning tea and everyone loved them.
This recipe makes up to 30 cookies, depending on the size. So there is plenty to go around.
If you dont like raspberries, simply add chocolate chips and you will have perfectly soft, delicious cookies.
Don’t like Raspberries? Try our Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Raspberry and White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 125 grs butter
- ½ cup caster sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar lightly packed
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups self raising flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- Divide room temperature butter into small cubes and add to a mixing bowl, mix on a high speed with sugar. Mix until the butter has become nice and fluffy – 5mins.
- Lightly beat the egg with the vanilla extract and add to the cookie batter. Mix for another 3mins.
- Sift in the flour and salt, then add the white chocolate and the raspberries. Gently combine with a spatula. Try not to over mix the cookie dough as you don’t want to break the raspberries.
- Line a tray with baking paper and place balls of the mixture onto the tray. Make sure you leave enough space between them.
- Bake for roughly 10mins. Cooking time will vary, depending on how big your portions are. Once the cookies have gone gold brown, remove from the oven.
- Leave the cookies in the tray to cool for 5mins then transfer them to a wire rack to cool.