Raspberry and coconut is a match made in heaven, so why not put the two together and make the perfect breakfast bread? If you have a bit of a sweet tooth, white chocolate would go beautifully with this Raspberry Coconut Bread.
Raspberry Coconut Bread
- 1 3/4 cup dedicated coconut
- 1 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 2/3 cup self raising flour
- 2 cups raspberries frozen
- Combine coconut and coconut milk in a large bowl. Cover and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Using a metal spoon, stir sugar, egg and vanilla into coconut mixture. Sift flour over coconut mixture.
- Gently stir until combined. Fold in raspberries, making sure you don't break them.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Bake for roughly 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Cool loaf in pan for 10 minutes. Lift onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and shredded coconut. Enjoy.
Don’t like Raspberries, but still want a delicious treat for breakfast? Try our Banana Bread Muffins