A quick cake that can be mad with simple basic ingredients that everyone has in their cupboards
- 225 gr self-raising flour
- 225 gr castor sugar (we used brown sugar)
- 225 gr softened butter
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Mix butter and sugar together.
- Once the butter and sugar are well combined at the eggs one by one.
- Once the eggs have been added fold in the flour, milk and vanilla.
- Pour half the mixture in a bowl and fold in the cocoa powder.
- Grease you baking try with butter and then flour the tray. Once it has been coated scoop both mixtures in to the tray.
- Once all the mixture has been put in the tray get a skewer or a fork ans make swirls in the mixture. (Make sure not to mix too much as we want to keep the colours as separate as possible)