About this Recipe:
The best pancakes you will ever make! No need to buy pre-mix anymore to make your favourite breakfast. These pancakes are amazing! They are super fluffy and delicious. Top off with your favourite toppings and enjoy a brunch style breakfast right at home in under 15 mins.
This recipe yields 6 pancakes. If you want more, just double the ingredients.
Want to try something different? Try our waffle recipe Strawberry & Cream Waffles
This recipe uses vinegar and baking soda to help create air bubbles which makes the pancakes full of air bubbles.
Best Pancakes Ever
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp soda
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Combine milk and vinegar together and set aside. The vinegar will react with the milk and will turn the milk slightly lumpy.
- Put the butter into a small bowl and microwave in the oven, once the butter is done crack and whisk the egg with the butter, making sure the butter isn't too hot.
- Combine with egg and butter mixture with the milk and vinegar mixture.
- In a large bowl sift all dry ingredients. Once you have sifted the dry ingredients create a well. Pour the wet mixture into the well. Whisk all ingredients together.
- Put a non-stick pan on a medium heat and start cooking you pancakes. Cover the pan with a lid. This will help the pancake rise.
- Flip once you see air bubbles and cook for another minute.
- Serve with your favourite toppings.